Accordion Closed by Default
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date and billing information;
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- Information concerning how you heard about Agape;
- Information regarding any visits made to Agape Kenya; i.e., passport, medical insurance, emergency contacts, etc.;
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, letters, photos, suggestions; and
- Any requests you make to receive updates: e.g., to individuals who request them, we will send monthly newsletters from one or more missionaries, prayer requests, specific fundraising appeals, information about Agape for-sale fundraising products, quarterly newsletters, etc.
How information is used
Agape uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requests and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No sharing of personal information
Agape Children’s Ministry will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of our ministry and only to further our ministry activities and purposes.
Unsubscribing from our mailing lists
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from a mailing list.
The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability accredited Agape Children’s Ministry in 2011. ECFA is an accreditation agency dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public’s trust through adherence to Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship™, which focus on board governance, financial transparency, integrity in fundraising, and proper use of charity resources.
We are proud of our ECFA Accreditation and hope it gives you confidence to know you can trust Agape to handle your contributions in a way that brings honor to God.
Agape is an independent organization, not affiliated with any other organziation, and operates under the direction and control of our Board of Directors.
In the United States, Agape Children’s Ministry, Inc. is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian missionary organization organized and incorporated under the laws of the State of California. The corporation is registered with the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 (c)(3) organization. Contributions to the ministry are tax deductible.
In the USA our office is located at:
4624 Northstar Way
Phone: (209) 543-9255
Fax: (209) 543-9505
Our USA mailing address is:
P.O. Box 5062
Modesto, CA 95352-5062
In Africa, we operate as Agape Children’s Ministry, Kenya, a Trust registered with and established under the laws of the Republic of Kenya. We are also registered with and certified by the Kenyan Children’s Department under the terms of the Kenyan Children’s Act of 2001 as implemented by the Children (Charitable Children’s Institutions) Regulations of 2005.
Our mailing address in Kenya is:
P.O. Box 19452
Mega City 40123